Aims and Objectives
The following are the main aims and objectives of the SCPHPC:
- To mobilize pharmaceutical care and support for sickle cell patients ;
- To create awareness and educate the public on the causes and effects of sickle cell anaemia through counseling, seminars, workshops, publications etc;
- To mobilize and coordinate financial support for the treatment of sickle cell patients;
- To establish, run and manage a specialist hospital for the treatment, control and management of sickle cell anaemia and related ailments; and
- To collaborate with other organizations towards addressing the aforementioned.